O PEC – Partner Education Connection, site da Cisco que oferece treinamentos online, estará indisponível de 25 a 27 de janeiro de 2009, quando passará por uma reformulação.
No dia 28 o PEC voltará a funcionar, já com as novas funcionalidades e layout.
Segue parte do comunicado:
Benefits of new PEC
- New localized navigation to improve ease of use
- New features that allow you to easily plan and track your learning
- New catalog helps you locate training content by technology or interest
- Improved search engine to help you quickly find the content you need
- Tools to support collaboration and learning communities
What you need to know
- The PEC will be offline and unavailable January 24-27
- All courses, remote labs and assessments will be available after the migration is complete
- All direct links to training that you currently use will continue to work on the new PEC site
Three easy steps to prepare for the migration
- Complete all training courses prior to January 23. If you are unable to complete your training by January 23, you will need to re-register once you log into the new PEC site.
- Print a copy of your training history before January 23. To print a copy of your training history, log into the PEC, select My PEC tab, select My Learning History from the drop down menu and click printer icon in the lower right corner.